For Counselors, Health or Business Professionals
Not everyone who is interested in bringing more purpose to their lives and others are interested in making a career transition to coaching. Instead, they want to add the power of purpose to their current professional track. If this sounds like you, then you may be interested in the Life On Purpose Coaches Mentoring Program.
Are you a:
- Minister who wants to assist people to clarify their life purpose with a proven, systematic, spiritually based coaching approach?
- Therapist or Social Worker who wanst to provide more focus and fulfillment to their clients’ lives?
- High School or College Guidance Counselor who wants to help their students develop a life plan that includes living on purpose as the foundation?
- Career Counselor who wants to help their clients not just get another job but offer a way to have that career be consistent with their purpose in life?
- Corporate Manager or Executive with an interest in an organizational team that’s crystal clear about their life purpose and who realizes their work is a pure and pleasurable expression of that purpose?
- Financial Planner who wants to help your clients optimize their financial resources to express and fulfill their life purpose?
We’re in the Midst of a World-wide Crisis of Meaning
According to Danah Zohar, author of SQ – Spiritual Intelligence, The Ultimate Intelligence, and Spiritual Capital: Wealth We Can Live By, a major issue on people’s minds today is meaning, and many other writers point out that the need for greater meaning is a central crisis of our time.
In fact, two of the top ten causes of death in the Western world, suicide and alcoholism, are frequently related to this “crisis of meaning.”
Focusing merely on our IQ or rational intelligence isn’t enough. Raising our EQ or emotional intelligence helps but is incomplete. The Life On Purpose Process is about developing our SQ – our spiritual quotient and intelligence.
Rekindling the Passion for Work with Purpose
Here are some alarming statistics that reveal how disengaged most people are at work, according to data collected by the Gallup Organization in 2001:
- Less than 30 percent of American workers are fully engaged at work.
- 55 percent are ‘not engaged.’
- Another 19 percent are ‘actively disengaged,’ meaning not just that they are unhappy at work, but they are regularly sharing those feelings with their colleagues. That’s about 1 out of every 5 people at work.
While this is a complex problem, Life On Purpose Institute offers a simple, direct, and effective solution.
Our approach is from a ‘spiritual perspective.’ To borrow Jim Loehr & Tony Schwartz of LGE Performance Systems definition of spirituality: the connection to a deeply held set of values and to a purpose beyond our self-interest. Our working premise is that there’s nothing wrong, only something missing.
What’s Missing is “Clarity of Purpose.” And here’s why this is so important in people’s lives:
“The quantity of energy we have to spend at any given moment is a reflection of our physical capacity. Our motivation to spend what we have is largely a spiritual issue. Fundamentally, spiritual energy is a unique force for action in all dimensions of our lives. It is the most powerful source of our motivation, perseverance and directions… Anything that ignites the human spirit serves to drive full engagement and to maximize performance in whatever mission we are on.” Jim Loehr & Tony Schwartz of LGE Performance Systems from their book, The Power of Full Engagement
In other words, with clarity of purpose comes the power to direct our energies in ways that make a difference and that contribute to the quality of life on this planet.
Bring More Purpose to Your Life & Work
If you realize the vital importance of ‘clarity of purpose’ and want to bring more purpose to your life as well as with your clients and co-workers, you may find that what’s next for your professional training and development is the Life On Purpose Coaches Mentoring Program.